Monday 23 August 2010

Your eyes make the stars look like they're not shining. - Letter Number 25

  

Dear Brunette & Readers,

In this hot boring yet delightful french country side, posts are
VERY hard to do especially as I have no photographer.. =S 
But here are some photos of a few weeks back in Poland, we
 had sushi, went to this great restaurant called the "Boat House"
 by the river for some fresh fish! it was delicious! There is a 
photo of my brother's 100 Zloty (polish money) note, its the first 
money he' s ever earned!! So I took a photo of the number to 
make sure in a year that he still hasn't spent it ! :D And finally,
Warsaw by night ! =) 

Love

The Blonde ♡






2 comments:

  1. That sushi looks incredible :O what a cute shop too!! That picture of the inside should go on a brochure or something :) :)
    Love the skyline pictures too :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The sushi WAS yummy =)
    And thats one of my favorite restaurants in Warsaw :D
    The pic from the roof is the view from my dad's flat ! Delicious no!?
    Sorry I didnt answer sooner, but blogger didnt notify my I had ANY comment --'

    Love

    the Blonde ♡

    ReplyDelete