Saturday 7 August 2010

Costa Brava - Letter Number 22




Dear Brunette & Readers,

I'm so sorry I haven't posted much lately, but I've been
SO busy with my 3 week Italian course. I've been taking here in Roma,
Italy and its been so hot I've been spending much of my days sleeping
minimum 2 hours per afternoon! I'm posting some photos I took and
my friend took on our holiday in Spain in Costa Brava.
We went for 7 VERY hot days and spent most of our days
lounging by the pool side and shopping!
Here are my photos from Costa Brava, however they are not
really outfit posts but just wanted to share them with you!  =)

Love, The Blonde  ;)


2 comments:

  1. Ummm...I am sooo jealous. Those pictures of the Costa Brava are soo pretty :)
    And you got a blackberry!! What?!! Lucky :P xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweety!!
    Costa Brava was SO fun seriously ^^

    ReplyDelete