Saturday 28 August 2010

The Mean Reds - Letter Number 29


Hello B & Readers!
Just a quick post on this little white dress I purchased this summer
along with this AMAZING blazer that I "borrowed" from my madre!
I love this shade of red, I have SO many pieces of clothing of this color,
including FOUR scarves! :) Although I was boiling while taking these
photos, I think it can be worn in summer in the evenings when it's a bit
cooler or in an air-conditioned building =p. I'm also going to make a few
more summer outfits posts although its almost fall =( One using this dress, I
have the most PERFECT combination that I wore in Rome but was
un-able to snap a few shots =( So here are a few photos of me messing
about in my house in France! Couldn't get rid of the dogs so they ended
up in some of my photos! Oups!

Lots of end-of-summer Love

The Blonde ... ♡

Dress- Mango
Blazer - Vintage
Shoes - Primark
Sunglasses - RayBan Wayfarer

Like it ? Hype it ! HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment