Sunday 15 August 2010

Wishlist - It's basically a List of thingsI wish I had.... - Letter Number 24



Dear Brunette & Readers,


This post as I mentionned in yesterdays is about my Wishlist!
This isn't it completly but there are some things there that I REALLY
REALLY want to buy within the next year! Some are simple and some are
trickier to get a hold of .... I will comment on each photo and try to explain
why I want it and my Ideas for how to wear it!






LOADS of Love

The Blonde ♡



Ahhh. The Miumiu's. We've seen them EVERYWHERE, on the feet of bloggers to high fashionistas and celebrities. I've wanted these since I first saw them they are PERFECT! They've been worn in many different ways most of which very nice, and I have my own ideas. Maybe a light pink mini-dress? Or black leggings and a navy top? Just too perfect....


This Jacket is a Burberry CLASSIC! Its one of the best jackets for an 'End of summer / Fall' collection as its not too hot and not too cold... Although I love the black, I think I would prefer it in a dark green. It can be worn with Jeans or even a dress and looks TOTALLY cute!
Although this one is Burberry, I do like the one from Barbour, its a brand whose clothes are MOSTLY hunting clothes. They are made of this material called 'Canvas' which is then waxed. This allows it to be waterproof. If your still confused you can check them out here !


This ring is SO delicious! Its one of my favorite everyday rings that I've seen .... ever! This one is called the "Soixante Neuf Hammered Ring ". It has been seen on celebs like the Olsen twins and Vanessa Hudgens. I've seen it in Gold, Silver, Pink Gold, and Grey silver. I would love the pinky/silvery one of the gold one like in the picture!!  


Here are some TOTALLY cute boote by Minnetonika !! Love em' .. 


And here we have another classic MiuMiu
 we have all seen this summer season. I
love this sandy color that can be word
with pretty much anything, from black
to summer white dresses... 
Aaaah.! Classic... The Alexander McQueen [R.I.P] Scarf. Skulls placed in a non-gothic, stylish way are one of my favorite accessories, I've found however they don't suite me so well, but I'm loving seeing them on other bloggers and fashionistas. If I were to chose one, I would go for the white & black one or the white & multi cored one. ... ;)


One of the bags on the very top of my wishlist is the Peekaboo bag by Fendi. In leather, its a real treat but looks just as sexy in suede. ....                                                                                                                                                                          
And Last but Not Least... 
Yes, I KNOW this is a bag charm, but my sister who has one with candy on it from Louis Vuitton, has taken to wearing it as a bracelet, and I think its  a super little accessory to wear with a black Jacket or a grey jumper for this winter season. I think I will be getting one of these pretty soon along with my Minnetonka boots and my Burberry ones.... the rest is more summery so I don't mid waiting till next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment