Wednesday 25 August 2010

I'm in it. I'm epic. Watch it. That is all - Letter Number 27



Dear Brunette & Readers,

Last night as I was vintage shopping within my madre's closet,
I found her blazers and shoes so inspiring I threw this "Laura
Ashley" blazer over some battered old jeans and places these leather
1950's London type shoes onto my feet and took my sister's dog
[Kaya] with me to take some photos on the old railway road
behind my house. She was kind enough to carry my blazer for
a while before throwing it onto the ground --'
So as I have no photographer, I had to try and take all these by myself
by using wood, trees and metals to be my tripods.. (Not easy...)  Anyway
I don't think they turned out so bad no... ? ;) Got loads more winter
blazers, jackets and shoes to show you thanks to the madre ;)
And as I heard in the french radio its D-8 until the french students
take up school again, I only start on the 8th so I still have time, but
I'm SO excited to be moving to oxford :D I've already imagined a
thousand different posts... Still I really wish this summer would
never end .... =( As most of you...

Love

The Blonde ... ♡

Blazer - Laura Ashley
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - vintage
Dog - The pound ...



You can HYPE this look Here !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment