Monday 23 August 2010

After all, black is our 1st love isn't it? - Letter Number 26


Dear Brunette & Readers,

So in  a few of my posts, as I looked back, I've noticed MASSIVE gaps between photos... I've tried moving them and re-arranging them but no luck .. =S So sorry about that....
Im so scared as I get my results for my Exams in June TODAY !! AAAAAh!!!
So as I haven't outfit posted in a while, I tried to take photos of myself which was pretty hard... =S
But i hope they aren't that bad, the ones with the yellow lightint are supposed to be that way, I think it makes it look more vintage.. no? And all these rings are new purchases and I've got more coming soon :D

Lots Of Love

The Blonde ... ♡

Dress- Borrowed form Sister
Jacket - Second Hand
Rings - H&M, Rome, vintage and from Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment