Thursday 26 August 2010

And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town... - Letter Number 28


Dear Brunette & Readers,

In tribute to the gorgeous Taylor Swift's lyrics, I found an image to associate to my title = )
I fell in love with this very phrase the second I heard it, playing that passage over and over and over on my speakers until my roommate got tired of it and insisted I change the song!
So here is a little post on a blue Mango dress I bough this summer which has turned out VERY useful, to jump to the beach in, or lounge around the house or the pool or to go to the shops. Its easy to take on and off which is good for when I try clothes on while out shopping, its also VERY comfortable!
Next: THE BAG!
Also a summer purchase from Mango! I saw it in black on the website in Spring and fell in love with it!
Imagine my delight when I found it in Warsaw for sale ! Then as I spent 3 weeks in Italy I found the pink one! I'm in love with the slight studs and tassels! I HAD to buy both! Im even considering the brown one for winter... if its still available which it probably isn't!

Ps: Thank you SO much for the lovely messages I've received on our facebook fan page, HERE, or of course Twitter us, HERE!
Love

The Blonde ... ♡

Dress & Bag - Mango
Shoes - Primark
Rings- H&M, Guess, Marc Jacobs, vintage
Bracelet - Guess
Watch - Casio

No comments:

Post a Comment