Saturday 7 August 2010

Accessorize....! - Letter Number 23







Dear Brunette & Readers,

After many hours of frustration and anger (& almost tears...)
I managed to upload my photos for my previous post, it turned out they
were in the wrong format or something.... computers.....
So here I have made a post with ALL my favorite accessories for my
summer outfits, rings, bracelets, necklaces, belts, hair bands etc.
You will probably recognize most of it from high street shops
(H&M, Accessorize...) But some are more special for me and
 as you will see most of them are a turquoise blue, which is THE
color this summer season [which is almost over :( ]
These are MOSTLY new purchases although not the only ones ... =)
 Since i've been neglecting "Now & Fabulous" so much I've
 taken to spending LOADS more time taking photos  and thinking
up fresh ideas for posts, my next one will be my 'wishlist'. Im not
exactly a kind of person who follows trends at EXACTLY the
 right season because I don't like wearing the same thing the girl
next to me is wearing, so I like to be a bit late when it comes to
fashion, wearing turquoise in winter and thigh high boots in the
cooler days of summer... So don't be shocked when you see
 'Fendi's' last season peekaboo on my wishlist  for the fall...
Then my post after that will be of my holidays in Roma :D
Then I'm thinking an outfit post....
Anyway, stay tuned!!

You can follow us on Facebook or on Twitter !




No comments:

Post a Comment