Saturday 12 June 2010

When the sun comes up, I couldn't tell where heaven stopped and the earth began, - Letter Number 7



Hello Brunette and readers!

Today, I am writing to you from my London home, after a
very hard week full of exams, and I'm really happy because
I've only got 4 left!!!
So a few weeks back (when I had 20 exams ahead) I went into
my school grounds with my brother to take some photos of my
outfit as it was a beautiful day and he is a REALLY good photographer
and enjoys it, In my next post, I'm going to attach some of his photos
which he took, modified and edited. They're beautiful So during
our shoot, I had to walk into soggy soil, very close to a disgusting
swamp! Walk through some woods, full of insects and bugs, and
climb a tree, where I risked my life !

Love....

The Blonde... ♡

I was wearing:
Dress bought second hand
Ray Ban Geek Glasses (actual seeing glasses!)
Leggings from accessorize (cut up by me)
H&M studded sandals




No comments:

Post a Comment