Saturday 26 June 2010

If I walk would you run? If I stop would you come? - Letter number 10



Dear Brunette & readers,

So we have OFFICIALLY finished school for the summer ! Saturday
was my last day and unfortunately Caroline could not be there as she left for
NEW YORK on Thursday... =( So here we begin our separate
 journeys towards the future as we won't be living together anymore
and this will be our way of keeping in touch with one another when
we can't be bothered to pick up our phones ;)
A few weeks ago, Caroline & I decided to do an outfit post on
what I was wearing, Caroline was 100% in charge of photography
along with some help from another one of my best friends [ with
whom I had to part on Saturday too :( ] ....
Aren't goodbye's the worst? As I was inspired by all this parting and
all these farewells, I got inspired and decided to type
"Goodbye Poems" into google so I could share one I really like!
 (I bet you thought I was going to say I was so inspired I wrote it myself ,
and dedicated it to all my friends ... well no!) It's not the same kind
 of goodbye but it was very touching .... Click here to read the poem... .
In the last days Caroline & I had together, we decided to prepare a
surprise for you, Im working really hard, trying to finish it and perfect it !!
I hope your having good time in New York... I miss you.... ... =/



Yours Truly,

The Blonde .... ♡

Trousers - Zara
Shoes - New Look
White top - Hugo Boss
Cardigan - Zara
Wooden Bracelet - Mango
Watch - Casio
Necklace -Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment