Wednesday 30 June 2010

I will regret haivng done this is the morning.... - Exhausted Letter number 12...

Dear Brunette & Readers, 

It is now 02:02 AM in London and I am SO tired, well to
tell you the truth I've been longing to go to sleep for the past...
Oh... I don't know.... 4 HOURS??!
But "Hey!" I told my self, fighting to find energy inside
my body to keep awake as the house is quiet and the temptation
of just go up a flightof stairs and jump into a comfy, soft bed was
becoming almost irresistible,
I thought to myself "Stay up 30 more minutes then, bed!".
That was 2.5 hours ago! 
So just to let you know WHY I still haven't given in was
because of this blog! I was inspired by SO many blog,
where they made a Collage of Items with
Accessory's & Bags & Shoes! 
So I found a Software that would allow me to do this quite simply,
and so have been working on it for hours!! 
So after  say..... 4.5 hours, here is the result!!

Love ...

The Blonde..... ♡



1.BooHoo - £21                                           2. Boohoo - £21
Direct Link to Website                                 Click here for direct link to the website 
3. BooHoo - £25                                          4. TopShop - £65
Direct Link to WEbstite                               Direct Link to website
5. TopShop- £25                                          6. Lipsy- £
Link                                                              Link
7. Lipsy - £50                                               8. Boohoo wedges £40
Link                                                              Link
9.  River Island - £54.99                               10. Next - £45
Link                                                              Link
11. Debenhams - £14.99 SALE                   12. Sephora – 20,60€
Link                                                              Link
13. Sephora – 29,60€                                  14. Urban Outfitters - £16
Link                                                              Link
15. Urban Outfitters WAS £16
NOW - £7.99!!


No comments:

Post a Comment