Friday 4 June 2010

The sun plays with Magic - Letter number 5


Dear Blonde and Brunette,

Being in Belgium for a week made me realize how
wonderful and peaceful it is being at home,
A few days ago, my parents went out, and it was
absolute the right time to go crazy. My neighbor and
I decided to take some pictures in the woods, as the
sun was just about to go down, and it gave this magic
light to the photos. Before this I got some inspiration
from other blogs, realizing that black is back and very
summery. My first outfit, by the lake, is a black long
evening dress from Italy, that I got from my mums
closet, matching with my new Nine West high heels
and big Hippie style earrings from H&M.
The second outfit, is a Miu Miu dress that I got this
Easter in Milan with the famous printed cats on it,
together with Grey knee socks from H&M, a
thin Armani belt and my Nine West shoes again.


Love ...


The Brunette






No comments:

Post a Comment