Friday 4 June 2010

I wanna be a cow boy baby - Letter number 4

Hey Brunette and blogger!

Today proved to be another (surprisingly) beautiful 
day here in London!
As I sat in my garden, sunbathing with my laptop on 
my lap, checking out blogs, and reading the news, 
sipping and iced orange juice with Grenadine and 
lemonade, I decided to go inside quickly to cool down 
and came across a few hats and sprang onto our 
Macintosh to take a few photos to show them to you!
 I'm sorry the photos are all taken in the same room, 
same place etc but I couldn't take them outside as my 
computer weighs.... 10kg!
So I modified them to my best ability to enhance the 
outcome! Let me know what you think!
Also, check out this blog : Rule of Fashion
They have some sick items for sale, definitely considering 
purchasing a few for this hot summer season!

Love... 

The Blonde.. ♡




Hats - First few photos - Straw cowboy hat bought in Chile
Leather cowboy hat bought in Colorado
Pete Doherty straw hat bought in Poland
Final 'Sunday Straw hat' bought in Spain

















No comments:

Post a Comment