Wednesday 30 June 2010

✎Mi Casa Es Su Casa.... - Letter Number 11


Dear Brunette & Readers..

I thought it was time to show you my home! These photos were taken a
couple of weeks ago, as I was playing around with my friend's camera,
I snapped a few shots of myself in mirrors or windows! ;)
So Im flying to Poland in a week and then off to Rome for 3 weeks!!
So excited!
Oh. By the way, I found out where I will be schooling in September!
Im moving to Oxford!! Its an amazing city and I really really cant wait!!
I don't know if you've ever been there but its a wonderful student town and
I can take really nice photos there and do some good posts!
Back to Rome, does anyone have any advice on what to do there?
Where to eat? What I must see?
I  have this idea of making a post on the "Students guide to Rome" ..
Would this be interesting?
Ps- Sorry for the mess but my brother just moved back form uni =/ =)
Hope everyone is enjoying their summer! What are you all doing?

Love  ...

The Blonde....  ♡ ✌
            

No comments:

Post a Comment