Saturday 12 June 2010

It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea... Letter number 8


Dear Brunette & Readers!
So this article is dedicated to my brother as most of the photos are
taken by him and I'm his model in most of them (and so is my dad 'Eddie' =D)
As I promised here they are so you can check out his work
(although its more of a passion than a job)!
He's a wonderful brother and has helped me by taking loads of
photos of me for the blog and just on holiday! I tried to find a
selection of locations..... Some photos are from our holiday in
Australia in March/April 2009 and some when he went hunting
with my dad in Spain! He also takes photos for his uni rugby team
(well he used to because he Graduated in his law degree this May!
Congratulations! ) and so I put some of the best on here!

Love ...

The Blonde ... ♡

Australia - Our winter, they're summer 2009, Great Barrier reef & Perth

Here is a photo of me & my brother taken by my dad & edited by my brother
These were taken in Bunbery, a small town 2 hours away from Perth
My dad golfing near the Great Barrier Reef

The famous heart shaped Island . Photo taken & Edited by my brother


My dad & brother, photo taken & edited by me










Hunting in Spain- All photos taken & edited by Sebs


And last but not least, rugby photos  ...
And to finish I would like to share some beautiful brother quotes I found on the internet which are really touching for all of those lucky enough to have a brother ;) ♡
Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. 
✎A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. 
✎ Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.  
✎I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see.  I sought my God, but my God eluded me.  I sought my brother and I found all three.
✎It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on...
He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival,
my confidant and my betrayer,
my sustainer and my dependent,
and scariest of all, my equal

✎The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose.

3 comments:

  1. awesome shots especially heart shaped Island

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your brother actually makes Bunbury look semi alright haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The photos are fabulous, I love em' all!
    And Bunburry isnt THAT bad =P <3

    ReplyDelete