Tuesday 21 September 2010

So I try so hard to keep the rhythm of a train ... Letter Number 35


Dear Brunette & Readers,
God, how i've missed you ...
So let me tell you firstly how sorry I am that I've neglected Now & Fabulous
so much these past couple of weeks. I've just started a new school and haven't
had much time to take pictures, however I've made a wonderful friend
who is an amazing photographer who has helped me out with these.
They are nothing very special, just some shots of what I've been up to.
Im planning on making 2 outfit posts this weekend! So stay tuned! You
can follow us on Facebook or on Twitter !
And also it was the birthday of the little sister of a very special
friend of mine last week, and I know she is a reader! So
Happy Happy Birthday Muna Yuuni!

Loads Of Love

From

The Blonde.... <3

P.S : What do you think of the hair color?! The color varies
depending on the light  .. =)

I was wearing:

Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Leggings - Wolford
Blazer - Vintage
Jumper (photo 4 & 5) - H&M
Shoes - Russell & Bromley

No comments:

Post a Comment