Wednesday 1 September 2010

glitterglitter,blingbling - Letter number 32


Dear Blonde and Readers,

Last week I felt like being crazy and inspirational, 
so for the first time in my life, I colored my hair 
grey, which by the way was soo cool! I used loads
of cooking flower and a towel :) and apparently it 
does make your hair turn grey! But on the pictures
you really cannot see much of it but hey :) Then I 
creamed in my whole face with Nivea, and looked
in my old jewelry box and found these lovely glitters, 
which you can make bracelets of too!! and I just stuck
them on to my face, which gave this effect!
Enjoy!

Love
The Brunette x



2 comments:

  1. really great idea. beautiful pictures <3

    http://outofabook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your blog is one of my favorites...

    The Blonde ..
    xx

    ReplyDelete