Wednesday 1 September 2010

Paris my Dream City -Letter number 31



Dear Blonde and Readers,

Today I went to for a very short trip to Paris and it
was as beautiful as I have always remembered! Me
and my Dad were kind of bored and wanted to do 
something exciting again, so took the TGV and of to 
Paris! We did some window-shopping at the Place 
VĂȘndome, and we went to eat in the Louvre Restaurant, 
which was by the way delicious! Afterward we had a 
walk through the park and took some pictures there, 
and that was basically our day! Had loads of fun and 
loved taking in the Paris air :) and of course my new 
shoes! They are from Lanvin for this winter and they 
are absolutely adorable! :)

I was wearing a white Zara Blouse, 
Black Gucci Trousers, a Bag from Jil Sander 
( I will post soon, all my new items I bought in
New York, France and Belgium and the bag is
one of them), and vintage purple sunglasses.

Much Love x
The Brunette x

No comments:

Post a Comment