Monday 6 September 2010

My Camera, My remote control & I -Letter number 34


Dear B  & Readers,

So last night I was bored and decided to have fun with my brother's tripod and snap some random shots of myself. I took many photos of my hair accessories, which remains my favorite! So today I got my long hair off.. =( But the removal process made me never want extensions again! :D But I will probably do it again some time next year, maybe for the summer? I don't know but all I know is my head is still sore from the tugging and pulling from the hairdressers today & I'm not a great fan right now.... So nothing dramatic, but I'm dying my hair as we speak, a dark Caramel shade of blonde, similar to my natural colour! I've decided to give it a rest... poor poor hair ... ! Hope it comes out ok ... =S And if you can, you should check out this month's issue of Marie Claire, it's really good...

Love.

The Blonde ... ♡


PS - My color came out waaay too dark =( So I've decided no photos until I've died it again this weekend ...  you can follow us on Facebook & Twitter if you want direct info & updates from us!


Love... the dark Blonde/Brunette =(

No comments:

Post a Comment