Monday 5 July 2010

Time SPEEDS by us... - Letter Number 16


Dear Brunette & Readers,

One word, four wheels, driving champions, Veuve Clicquot,
Cartier, Porsche && many more.
GoodWood
Last Saturday, I was invited to go to the Festival Of Speed in
West Sussex where I got to see loads of Formula 1 racing cars,
Formula 1 drivers including Jenson Button, and Hamilton, Stewart
and Andretti, Solberg and Fogarty.
Luckily, the weather was on our side as I managed to get a sunburn
underneath the hot gorgeous sun!
Im afraid there aren't many photos of me but a few of the day just to
share with you what I saw.
There was a airplane display with colored smoke and it was AMAZING!
 I edited them to emphasize color & brightness.
The afternoon ended in a long drive back to London with the
 sun licking our skins lightly over sunburns!
I was fine as I slept most of the way back but my poor dad
couldn't! :D

Love....

The Blonde.... ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment