Sunday 4 July 2010

Picture yourself in the living room your pipe and slippers set out for you ... - Letter Number 15


Dear Brunette & Readers,

Today proved to be a wonderful day in London, although by
the afternoon it got quite cool and grey, the morning was a delight!
I met up with a Friend [Anu] so we could catch up and we went
 together to get our nails done!
On the way back, we shot a few photos, I've posted some of my
outfit, all taken by Anu and some others  of the street taken by me.
I edited them all slightly to make them more interesting...
The outfit is plain but nice to wear out to a casual lunch or just
to go shopping !
Hope your all having a nice Sunday, while I am a HUGE fan
of the weekend, I am really excited for Monday as I will be
seeing Anu again, shopping and eating (my favorite!)! Tuesday
 will be nice too as I am flying to Poland for a week to shop,
visit my dad and relax, before starting my 3 week course in Rome!!! :D

Love...

The Blonde! ♡

Black Top - H&M
Cardigan - Present
Cargo Shorts - Roxy
Sandals - Primark
Bag - Etam
Glasses - RayBan
Watch - Casio



                             And Finally, a photo of my gorgeous photographer... ^^

2 comments:

  1. Love the sandals...want to get one!!! :P Like the photos n clothes!! ❤

    ReplyDelete