Friday 2 July 2010

New York City!! - Letter number 13..


Dear Blonde & Readers,

As you all probably know, I am doing a fashion/design 
course at the Parsons University in NYC!!! It is like the 
most exciting thing in the world! Everything has been going 
great and the course is amazing as well! Have been doing a
 lot of sketches and I will show my work some time, when I 
will hopefully get better at it at the end. For now I want share 
some photos I took in the streets and one outfit. I am wearing 
Zara shorts, a Miu Miu blouse and my Lanvin bag like always :)
 I hope u like the photos and I will get back to you soon!

As well, being in New York made me realize how much I miss 
Krysti now and how much I will miss her next year. It is going 
to be a crazy time next school year, and I hope I will see her like 
every weekend, otherwise I will go mad!

Love..

The Brunette x3

No comments:

Post a Comment